Monday, July 11, 2005

Quick Little Post

I just wanted to send a shout to the following individuals:

Pauly – Who is covering the WSOP over in Sin-City. Keep it going Pauly and make sure and tell the ladies of the night that we want a picture!! Thus, ask Flip Chip (the number one Photo guy at the WSOP) to take a picture.

Otis – Keep up the good work and who are the morons that want you to write a list of chip counts for the people you are writing for…f’en morons. I’m sure you are missing the family but stay strong you will have a rest soon.

Felicia – I hope you are doing well with the Chemo. Stay strong and as a sign of solidarity I’m taking the bet that Glenn will shave his head also…ala: Sex In The City. O.K. no pressure Glenn…but the bet is being laid out now. Make sure and get over and send Felicia good vibes or just send them mentally. I’m sure if she gets too many emails she will state, I hate getting so many sappy emails….heehee!!

Spaceman – Happy to hear about Charlie’s goodbye. I hope that your soul is at peace knowing that you sent Charlie out just like he wanted. I’m sure he’s looking down at you smiling and thanking you.

Al – I want pictures of your and Grubby’s friends at the bar. Did you get a picture of the one that Grub was sweating at video poker?

Fat Guy – Glad you are blogging again…albeit in a bad mood at times.

2 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Blogger Felicia :) said...

You are so funny. I would never have Glenn shave his head. That would be offensive to me. He actually has hair, and good hair.

I'd rather someone who had bad hair like me shave, not someone with thick, healthy, full, shiny hair.

I am going to have him shave down our Yorkie though (we do this every year, so it's nothing special).

Thanks for the wishes :)

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger DOMIT said...

..no felicia said...
You are so funny. I would never have Glenn shave his head. That would be offensive to me. He actually has hair, and good hair...thick, healthy, full, shiny hair.

DOMIT responded..

Excuse me, I think I need to go get a comb and mirror...

LOL

~Glenn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home