Friday, July 08, 2005

Quick Notes

I was just wondering if everyone who has sent for his or her new 2004 WSOP Series DVD has gotten hold of it. I know that my friend is busy and all, but she is really good at getting things to people in a timely manner to be honest. Thus, you might want to check your mail and say, “Wow! That Rooster really came through for me…I think I’m going to have to purchase that kid a couple of drinks at Vegas.” I’m just playing. As most of you know (inside the poker ropes) I’m not a very big drinker. Tell most of my friends from the city that and they would both piss and Shiite their pants from laughing so hard. But there are some rules that I have learned when it comes to drinking:

1. Never drink while playing poker…craps is o.k. Listen to me despite what those crazy kids Iggy, Al, Pauly and the boys from the mid-west tell you about it helping your bankroll and table image...stay away from the booze.

2. Never drink with co-workers…this lesson took some time to learn but once I learned it I was fine.

In closing, I hate to say this again...but remember to take a look at my Rooster of the week. Like I said, these are good little guys who have a friendly way about them. If you are interested in gamefowl such as this please let me know. Sure you might have to reach deep into your bankroll for one of these but I also can get them to you as little tikes and they don't cost as much then. It just depends on who their father is.

6 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wife just called, video available to viewing pleasure all weekend while she's gone.

Pick your drink in Decemeber :)

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger c_peligroso said...

“Wow! That Rooster really came through for me…I think I’m going to have to purchase that kid a couple of drinks at Vegas.”

Haven't recieved it yet, but I just posted the info early AM and got an email within like 3 hours saying the DVD is on the way... You are the man, Rooster! Thanks. hey I'm coming back out to NYC to finish moving some personal stuff, can I get in a home game while I'm out there?>

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Fred@Dreamtime said...

“Wow! That Rooster really came through for me…I think I’m going to have to purchase that kid a couple of drinks at Vegas.” :-)

Melisa was as good as her word. Joaquin. Blogged yesterday, UPS AIR-delivered yoday.

Fred

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger alan said...

Thanks a lot! Mine was delivered Fedex this morning as I was on my way out to go to work.

 
At 5:56 AM, Blogger Human Head said...

Got it!

 
At 1:49 AM, Blogger Performify said...

Yet another “Wow! That Rooster really came through for me…I think I’m going to have to purchase that kid a couple of drinks at Vegas.”

Mine arrives monday... thanks for the hookup.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home