Sunday, July 10, 2005

Thanks!

Well I've run bad in tournaments as of late. I always try to run for the small $ is those freerolls. To be honest, I tend to do well in them when I sit and focus. I just like trying to outlast fields of thousands on those Party Freerolls. Why not? It's good practice and you can play hands diff. Just good practice for 4 hours of poker you can win 25.00 bucks...haha!

I wanted to thank everyone who wrote letting me know they got their videos. Remember to get the word out that if you have a poker blog and post the information you can get the free DVD. I think she's only gotten like 12 bloggers to write her. It's free, man! Nuff said. I haven't had a chance to watch them but I hope to soon.

Well I'm off until this coming week and I shall keep everyone posted on how those freerolls are gong

2 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger Felicia :) said...

Try those little craprolls on 24h poker. They're really fun, fast, and offer a variety of games.

No playing for four hours just to bubble, either. The final table is usually set in about an hour!

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Loving the DVD, wish I'd been home all weekend to watch the whole thing.

Thanks again :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home