Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I can’t write like Joe Speak, The Head, Dr. Pauly, Spaceman and Otis…does that make me suck…NO! But how can I get my site more hits than any other blog? Well Al thought he had the only known picture of Iggy…wrong!! Here is the only known picture of Iggy.

Iggy

Did I mention that people wear funny hats while in Vegas.

No Words Needed

Here Either

Ladies, you have your choice…I’m sure you will go with my guns…those others are so damn small. This picture of Blood is after 100 push-ups and some of that clear cream stuff. In the blogger circles we secretly call him Mark/Barry/Ralphie.


arm


Only if you play in the WSOP


jov_0779

Some people have visions of Frank, Sammy and Dino when they are in Vegas. Yet, after our last visit there is only one performer everyone wants to see..Cough!cough!

joaquin

3 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Blogger TeamScottSmith said...

I posted a rare photo of IGGY this morning!!! Iggy picures are finally reaching the market!!

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Molly said...

Mind if I call you Gallo?

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Easycure said...

Thanks for posting a pic of me with Bobby Bracelet. It was more of a brush with fame than anything.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home