Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Guest Post On My Food Blog

As most of you know, I’m a hack when it comes to writing about my food, poker and city adventures. Thus, I have started to post up guest writers on my food site. The problem with having friends that are great writers is that you tend to feel a bit dwarfed and humbled at your limited writing abilities. Yet, what I have come to do is value, appreciate and try to promote my friends gifted writing styles. With that being said, I welcome you to read a recent post by one of the more sarcastic, humble, and degenerate gamblers I know. He goes by the name of BG and he knows food, horses, bad break-ups (my sarcastic humor) and is an underground scribe whose real name I don’t even know…so without further ado, I present to you Boy Genius. Please click on my food blog to the right.

1 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger Jordan said...

Speaking of the Food Blog, I'm still waiting for a list of Joaquin's top Mexican restaurants in NYC. Damnit Joaq, hook it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home