Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Guest Post On My Food Blog

As most of you know, I’m a hack when it comes to writing about my food, poker and city adventures. Thus, I have started to post up guest writers on my food site. The problem with having friends that are great writers is that you tend to feel a bit dwarfed and humbled at your limited writing abilities. Yet, what I have come to do is value, appreciate and try to promote my friends gifted writing styles. With that being said, I welcome you to read a recent post by one of the more sarcastic, humble, and degenerate gamblers I know. He goes by the name of BG and he knows food, horses, bad break-ups (my sarcastic humor) and is an underground scribe whose real name I don’t even know…so without further ado, I present to you Boy Genius. Please click on my food blog to the right.

3 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger HighOnPoker said...

Speaking of the Food Blog, I'm still waiting for a list of Joaquin's top Mexican restaurants in NYC. Damnit Joaq, hook it up!

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Quickregister Guy said...

Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa,

I took a look at your post
regarding poker .

You are invited to place a link to
your blog on our website for free. See:

http://www.quickregister.net/infowizards


We get over 18,000 visitors per day.
Many are looking for poker
related products and services.

We have a specific category for poker .
Your listing will be spidered by the search
engines under poker . Our pages
are made to be search engine friendly.
We hope you take a moment to take
advantage of this free advertising.

Cheers,

John

http://www.quickregister.net
Free Search Engine Submission Service.

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Online Poker Strony said...

I wonder how you got so good. This is really superb blog, lots of useful stuff for everyone. One thing I just want to say is that your Blog is so perfect!
Good Day dear Admin
--------------

pokermaniac euro site
Learn free holdem poker with Latvian, Belarus, Romania players
Free cash for poker room
play texas game to win more money then usually
Online poker rooms
Become international player and win tournament easy
kasa na pokera
Darmowe bonusy bez depozytu dla wszystkich laptop oraz tv
play poker on laptop computer
Buy a new tv and play online poker free bonus code
Real money bonus
Play texas holdem games with players from Slovenia, Egypt, Canada, Brazil
Laptop computer for poker
Get startup capital to rooms like Titan, Time, William Hill poker every day
PokerStars bonus code
Poker real cash bankroll for every new account
HP 18 inch laptop
Play poker bonus on your newest laptop computer free
Sony Tv Code

 

Post a Comment

<< Home