Monday, January 23, 2006

Blogger Wives

As I have mentioned in tones and hints….Poker Blogger wives are hot. Err…hammers will probably be flying at me from my fellow blogger brethren that are married…and I’m not talking about the 7-2 off suit kind. Yet, I did want to post an example of one of the many beautiful wives that accompanied us in Vegas and made the reunion with friends a blast and joy.

rooster

Since this beautiful lady is married (her husband has big shoulders guys) and very in love...I guess she will not be able to join me with my extra ticket I have to the Super Bowl this year...cough!cough! Joaquin teases...I kid, I kid. No, people...her and the hubby are SUPER-HUGE Seattle Seahawk fans so I thought I would just bust chops and joke for a second...I did mention her husband has big shoulders that will probably crush me.

1 Comments:

At 8:00 AM, Blogger Easycure said...

It was TOTAL SEAHAWK DOMINATION!

And yes the wife is a hottie. Ogle all you want. You have my permission. I do it every day.

And no crushing. Friends don't crush friends.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home