Friday, March 24, 2006

Bounty!!


I just wanted to tell you all that Iggy is having a tournament this coming week at Stars and I’m going to smoke all you bitches! Sorry, but I’ve had it with bloggers complaining about bad beats and shit. Serious, I’m bringing the pain and if you want to show and try and outplay me that is fine, but you won’t. I hate to get Braw-lick here, but it’s time you get my A game. Nobody is going to stop me from winning MY seat to the WSOP this coming week…did you hear? Nuff said. I just did 10 quick push-ups to show you I’m serious. I’m even going to put a 10 dollar bounty on my head if you are to knock me out…nuff said. Tell me this…who else is man enough to put a bounty on their head? None of you all. Nuff said.

3 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger Todd said...

Sounds like 'roid rage.

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Damn cocky roosters..

 
At 5:35 AM, Blogger StB said...

Do you even play poker?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home