Monday, May 23, 2005

Vegas Questions

I borrowed most of these questions for Al. Yet, I did throw in a few myself.

1. What blogger would you most like to have a drink with?
I think it would be Derek. For some reason I think I can convince him to hit a club with me and get to see crazy drunk girls making out and grinding on the dance floor.

2. What blogger would you most like to talk poker with?
I would have to say F-Train, DoubleH and Iggy for Hold’em
I would have to say Felicia for Stud
I would have to say Al for Omaha8

3. What blogger would you most like to talk to about the written word?
Wow! Pauly, Double H and Grubbie

4. What single Vegas-trip event has you the most excited?
Not so much an event but playing at the same table as Maudie (I will be taking mental notes when she looks at her chips for she has a hand).

5. How many Taco Bell tacos can you eat?
A 12 pack easy…plus a number one meal which includes a taco supreme, burrito supreme and a coke…ask Pauly he’s seen me eat.

6. What do you expect most bloggers to be saying for chitz and giggles?
- Raise it up
- What? You called my 7-2 off-suit
- Who is the midget?
- Wow…Felecia is really nice
- Last but not least….HAMMA!!!!

2 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Blogger AlCantHang said...

Holy Crap!

I'm the answer in a poker related question instead of a drinking one!

See ya next week.

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Felicia :) said...

I think most people are surprised that I am just as candid and blunt in RL as I am online. They expect a watered down Felicia, but I'm pretty much just as rude in person.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home