Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Looking for a room or to share a room...poor blogger needs help!!

I wanted to thank Pauly for posting my need for a room or roommate in Vegas. Thus, if you have a room already and are looking to split the cost let me know. I’m really wanting to cut down on costs due to all my traveling over the next three months. I hope that someone will be willing to help me out with the sleeping situation (which I probably won’t do much of).

I guess I should post a little bit about myself. I’m a very quite individual who tends to keep to himself. I do like to have a few drinks but not when playing poker…sorry, just a bore like that I suppose. If you want to get to know me a bit more click on the right and you can see both my foodie and city blog.

In closing, hope someone can help a brother who is trying to save some money. Like I said, I will pony up for my half of the room and drinks here and there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home