Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Rambling

I’m happy to see that Joe Speaker closed his blog down with a picture of me. What can I say, go out on top people…put a picture of the only A-Lister you know on your blog to close it out. That is almost like throwing a no-hitter in your last game as a pitcher.

For some reason I think it is the week that all ghey bloggers close their blog. I think that we are seeing the end of another blogger people...read this post by the second class blogger and citizen, Bobby Bracelet. I’ve been wondering when this no-talent blogger was going to shut down the car. I’ve often wondered if Bobby was the hall monitor in school? You know, he talks the tough guy who looks down on D-Bags...but he has the personality of a hall monitor and crossing guard when you meet him in person. Need we call him Bobby The Rat?

In other notes, Pauly’s tournament this past weekend was a fiasco. My computer was going nuts on me. I was forced to push hard and win a big pot. Then turn off my computer and boot it back-up. We call that Mexican-Rigging it where I’m from. I’m hoping to have my computer fixed and have a better showing this coming Saturday. And congrats to Pauly on his win. What can I say, NYC Bloggers are just slayers.



I was talking to myself the other day and saying...can’t people get it? They come to The Rooster asking, how can I have an A-Lister blog. There is no formula, people. The Rooster says, just keep it real. Write and play like you know how. If that is poker make it poker, if that is life then make it life. Nuff said. The Rooster is deep...no need to tell him.

For instance, Chili writes about raising kids and Otis writes about being inside for months and Blood about not leaving his home because he was sick. Yes, they rock down there in G-Vegas. Might want to go visit Rapid Eye to see how rocking it is down there. So much so that two of the key members of G-Vegas are leaving within a six month period. Need I say more? Poor-Poor G-Rob...Poor-Poor Blood...Poor-Poor Shep...Poor-Poor Chili. Sad day in G-Vegas bloggerville. The Rooster just poured out some of his 40oz. Hope you all still have a gathering every five years to throw cards around.

Moving on to brighter and better things...yes, that does mean all things Canada. You might want to hit Katitude’s blog to get a rap on the gathering up there at Eh-Vegas. Looks like we had some NE representation up in Canada, but we had one person on the IR. Of all things, Bam-Bam comes out with the gloves on. I need to get my trip report in person to look into Al's eyes as he says that Bam-Bam drank him under the table. I have to look into his eyes because I know when Al is bluffing, I can see Al's soul...it's in the eyes, Chico. I’m not sure that Bam-Bam didn’t pay off Al to say that.

Speaking of paying off. I am having my new series start soon. Derek and I are working on the details. But it is with a famous site that you can’t get cheated out of money like Absolute Poker. I’m not sure the prizes we will be able to work out...but we are hoping that it will include a slew of Vegas things such as lap dances and things that matter. I know, I know, some of you want to win seats into the WSOP and that is great...but what about your free time after The Rooster takes your chips? Just saying...keep an eye out for that.

4 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Blogger Derek McG said...

Free lap dances!!

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger BadBlood said...

G-Vegas will survive! It has to!

Otherwise, I'll probably cry like a c-lister.

 
At 2:52 AM, Blogger The Bracelet said...

I will continue to blog my gay thoughts on my gay diary. Tens of people will be happy. Tens!

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger BamBam said...

I was once told by a so called EH-Lister, "Bam-Bam...remember Rocky was a club fighter before he got his big shot against Apollo."

I take things to heart Sir, and that is what keeps me on the real EH-list!

BAM-BAM..... BAM-BAM-BAM !!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home