Monday, December 10, 2007

Kaw-Kaw!!

I won the 4th annual WPBT Holiday Classic Tournament at the Venetian. I will have a full report to come but I'm really beat right now and just arrived from my red-eye. I will have a post up later today.

I know some of you have seen the drunken video of me on Pauly's blog. No longer will The Rooster rage solo is all I have to say to that. I was just joking on that video and really drunk so I hope people take it as pure humor and that is what it was intended for (click on the picture to see up close and also check out the John Deer mug in the backgroud).

5 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger April said...

Congratulations again, now get some sleep!

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger BamBam said...

Congrats again Rooster !

It was great to finally meet you.

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger katitude said...

w00t Rooster! So glad my chips went to good use *grin.

damn sixes.

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger madbrooklyn said...

Congrats on being the last New Yorker standing and taking down the tourney. I hope you've been enjoying my bacon-y bust-out bounty!

Mary

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Human Head said...

Yer the fookin man, my friend. Way to crush that tourney, it was bound to happen sooner or later.

Viva la Rooster!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home