The Rooster In Vegas
I will be in Vegas this coming gathering. To be honest, I was thinking about not attending because there were going to be a lot of B-Listers there. But the truth of the matter is that today's B-Listers are the A-Listers of tomorrow. So I will be in Vegas if anyone wants to sit and chat I will be willing to sit and chat over a cold Root Beer. The Rooster is on the wagon for a bit and hoping that it will hold up during this trip to Vegas.
I'm kind of getting excited to see all of you guys and gals to be honest.
Please make sure bet on the horse known as Mr. Otis on Sunday. Also, I hope Drizz doesn't wear that ugly purple shirt he tends to sport on Sunday....dear god.
Also, there is that horse racing game in the MGM that I like to play. I think it is a quarter if any of you are interested in playing.
Everyone has their rules about Vegas and these are a few of mine
1. Never play Iggy is Scissors, Rock and Paper. He has a huge bankroll and he will keep getting you to up the ante. It will start at $20.00 bucks then before you know it you will be doing it for $100.00
2. Always let F-Train play your stack at the MGM mixed games. You will come back and find a huge stack of chips that he scooped from Dawn.
3. Stay away from Vereno on any game...she runs hot in Vegas.
4. Always challenge the roids boy...AKA Badblood to a pushup contest. He is really a wuss.
5. Ask Pauly Drama and Change100 for the magic tea for your bad back. But have a beer with either of these two people and talk movies, books and travel tips. I highly suggest that you don't talk poker with these two people...they are much more interesting than cards.
6. Take one shot with AlCan'tHang then run away. He will get you so drunk that the red-birds will be flying all over the place and then a hooker will role you.
7. If you don't know sports well don't try to talk about the topic with Derek. He is a sports nut and knows all about how to break down contracts and a team. Yet, I think him and Pablo have another obsession they talk about...SciFi?
8. Sit and talk with Maudie. She is one of the rare people that can talk and listen equally well.
9. Have a casual beer with GCox and talk country music...nuff said.
10. Take Daddy to eat Mexican...serious, you will have a funny ass time with this guy as he yells...pass me the Chorizo!!! when his plate comes.
11. Sit with Otis at a -EV table game.
12. Play some blackjack with Bobby Bracelet...haha! Talk about TILT!!!
13. Tell Joe Speaker and Donkey Puncher that you like their outfits and you will get a free beer.
14. Buy Drizz a shot when he's drunk and convince him to call his wife.
15. When you are in a hand and a bit confused or don't know where you are in the hand...always ask yourself WWSSPD (What Would Sweet-Sweet Pablo Do?).
16. I know this is not suppose to be said or maybe you have read it before. But all the bloggers somehow pull hot girls compared to their looks (Mrs. Otis is still my secret crush...sigh!!!). So sit there and dream a bit about pulling a hot show girl on the Vegas strip...who knows, it might happen.
17. On the female note. I have learned as of late that all the ladies that are single and in the 40 year age group belong to Joe Speaker so stay away.
I hope if this is your first time in Vegas with the crew that you will come away with a must do list and be able to post it next time.