Friday, August 17, 2007

I had been wanting to write a long post about poker and playing in some of the soft poker rooms in the city. Yet, I felt that you hearing about poker in the hand per hand sense would bore you.

Then I wanted to write you about The Rooster Consulting Group (where we swing our cock so you don't have to)and Poker In The Weeds were going to join forces in picking every winner for the football season for only 20.00 bucks to you dear reader. But we ran into Vinnie who wanted a cut of the profits and we decided to quit that venture...I think that is our 20th failed venture. But we are going to come up with one soon...stay tuned.

Then I wanted to point out the in the race for the biggest Metro-Sexual Blogger well This Guy beat out This Guy although I will make the case that Donkey Puncher only lost because of the shaved head. One can't use products on that hair as Poker In The Weeds pointed out. I tried to argue that DP still irons his short sleeved shirts when he goes out (which is totally gay). But the hair thing did register big. I think that Ikiris should rank up there also.



If you have time run over the
Al's and check out the pictures of his little dog. I've seen that little mofo dog grow and grow. I wonder what the over/under is on his weight after two years. I can't see that dog getting over 55 lbs.



I also wanted to thank
Garth for the invite to his party this coming weekend in DC. I hear there will be a few B-Listers there...Pifft!



There are a lot of funny blog writers out there and too many to name. Yet, I still have to rank
The Drizz (Or Drizzy to the Izzy as we call him here in Harlem) up there with the best of him. Why don't you pay him a visit...poor guy...nobody visits his blog.



In closing, just wanted to get some new stuff up here. Also, I wanted to say that you should all be reading Pauly Drama's Trucking


1. Pyramid by Paul McGuire
I quickly discovered that Seattle was a bastion for the super weird. You needed to have layered eccentricies in order to stick out among the masses of freaks. Goth-dykes with foot fetishes might freak people out in conservative cities and small towns, but in Seattle, that puts you in the core group of "normal people."... More

2. Cross-word by Sigge S. Amdal
Her hair was in explosive disarray across the pillow like the blood spurt pattern from a shotgun blast. It was slightly blond, streaked with brown and very beautiful. It looked like the crossroad of infinite options where only a handful suggested returning to the bed. She was fast asleep... More

3. Meeting Mama McGrupp by Change100
I had yet to meet Mama McGrupp. Pauly assured me it was for a good reason. All I knew about this woman was that she was five feet tall, chain-smoked, had a wicked New York accent, was overly fond of Amaretto, and never had anything nice to say about anyone... More

4. Kansas Clouds by Susan B. Bentley
Click. I got a photo of Kat just before she gave me the finger. Lying back down, I moved the lens across the sky, trying to capture a cloud on its journey. I sat up and took a picture of the track ahead. Nothing but mud and dust, bordered by fields of corn slowly moving in the breeze, nothing but empty for miles ahead... More

5. Summer Story by May B. Yesno
Friends are a difficult thing. As a matter of fact they are almost impossible. Difficult to find for the first thing and just as difficult to keep - especially in a mobile society... More

6 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger AlCantHang said...

Take the over on Zeke. 7 months old and coming up on 50 pounds.

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger jremotigue said...

I call bullshit. Shenanigans. Whatever.

When you came to Chicago, you brought with you a suitcase that could have clothed the rest of the group for two months.

Now, that means that you had some serious product with you...

... or perhaps a shitload of wifebeaters and bandanas.

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger Derek McG said...

i love what you're doing over here!

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I look surprisingly sober in that picture.

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Garthmeister J. said...

I look surprisingly... actually, I think I just look surprisingly in that photo.

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger louise said...

haha like those pics

 

Post a Comment

<< Home