Tuesday, June 26, 2007

So Much To Cover

Well first I would like to sent a shout to my homie, Pauly Drama for cashing out in the 1,500 no-limit event. Also if you are looking for all things dealing with the WSOP I would highly suggest you go hit his blog.

Also, please-please go check out Truckin which Pauly slaves at putting together with his assistant. There are great writers that might not be listed on Oprah's book club, but I don't think any of these guys want that anyways. In any case, go give it a look.



I'm not sure how to post the above video. But if you just click in the empty square I'm sure you can get the video that everyone is talking about. Enjoy By Clicking Here.



These shirts are dope and you can purchase them at
No Mas for a small fee. The guy does all the work behind this site on his own so give him some love...that is like one hand in poker for you ballers.

Also, in boxing news. For those of you on the West Coast. My main man, Terry Lane (who by the way does have a blog and plays a lot of stud) is having a major boxing promotion take place. If you have any questions as to this card send them my way and I will pass the questions on to Terry. You can visit here to visit Terry's promotion company, Lets Get It On Promotions!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home