Monday, March 19, 2007

Odds-Ends and Another Great Post

I was reading my local town paper back in California when I read this .article and I thought you all might want to read it.

Also, I got the chance at work to read another great POST that was a reaction to the post Ms. Otis put up a few day ago which you can find HERE. I'm sure that a lot of people have had similar experiences in their life and just didn't know how to talk about it or maybe they just kept it inside. Yet, these two people will take you on such an emotional ride that one feels like having a smoke after. Serious, I felt like having a smoke and I don't even smoke. I'm just amazed at these stories and how people have the courage to put themselves out there like that. Wow!

In closing, I'm sorry I have been screwing up and not posting. I guess there is just a lot on my plate these days but I should be back to multi-daily posts soon

1 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Blogger Doog said...

Thanks for the kind words. I'm not sure I'd call it courage - for me, it's just the story of me and I don't mind sharing at all, especially if the possibility exists that another person could benefit from hearing it.

Thanks againg for reading.

Doog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home