Monday, July 02, 2007

B-Listers Hit NYC

"I need to take up another hobby besides drinking."
Rey Contreras (my roomie)

The above quote can be stated for the B-Lister's who were in town to visit. It was a whirl-wind of excitement which was foreshadowed by the disappearance of Joe Speaker. Everyone can say what they want but The Rooster is of the mindset that there were shenanigans going on with him not showing for his 21st birthday. Sure it just pissed him off to read that, but I'm here to set Joe Speaker on TILT when I have the chance.

Regardless of the B-Lister's who were there and Internet celebs. There was one individual who lurks in Blogger lore who made a rare and limited appearance. I so wish I could show you his picture, but rumor (strong truth I hear) has it that he's wanted in at least 15 states for different offences. Any how, he would not let his facial picture be taken but I do want everyone to know that I did meet COOL BREEZE! Here are the photos:




To those of you who haven't read about or heard of COOL BREEZE...let me tell you his advice to me which rings so true:

"Rooster, me and Kenny and the boys didn't know how to play a lick of music. We just picked up the instruments and started to play. Before you knew it we were playing Whiskey on Sunset and had a billboard up."

Like I said, only a cool ass celeb like CB could state it that simple.







I wanted to post a lot about this stuff. But the truth is that it is all a blur. I can tell you the first picture is the first shot we took to celebrate Speaker's birthday. The one he didn't show on purpose to...TILT! The rest are just us rounding out the night. I think we were asked to leave at two bars this night. CRUSH!







I know, I know, you would like some context for all these pictures. I really do wish I could give it to you. Serious, I do wish I could. Yet, the truth is that there are just too many stories, too much food, and too many funny good times. Yet, I will say that me without my shirt bowling is just a sign of how hot it was that day and had nothing to do with beer.

3 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Blogger Daddy said...

Chorizo, spicy.

I still can't get over the fuckin' Woody Allens.

You can't do anything but laugh at that sandwich.

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Derek McG said...

mash.

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Shirtless bowling, classic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home