Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Ladies and Gentlemen: I would like to take this time to conduct a moment of silence for one of our very own who was tragically taken from us too early. Yet, the memories we hold of Bobby “The Bracelet” Nardi from One2Many will forever be held in our hearts, minds and souls. So please keep quiet as we give Bobby “The Bracelet” Nardi the ceremonial ten count that he rightfully deserves.

Ding...

Ding...

Ding...

Ding...

Ding...

PlayboyMansion%20039

Ding...

Ding...

Ding...

Ding...

Only if you play in the WSOP

Diiinnnnnngggggg...

Ladies and Gentleman, the only correct way to honor our fallen Hero is to carry his legacy on via our blogs, I believe The Bracelet would have it no other way. With that being said, Blog on your Sissy Douchebags!!

4 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger Derek McG said...

long live Bobby B!!!

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Joe Speaker said...

Was that you giving me the play-by-play last night of the World Cup '82 semi and horribly butchering the names of Michel Platini and Karl-Heinz Rumminegge?

 
At 4:19 AM, Blogger The Bracelet said...

Well done, sir!

Also, I've been working on my gunz and they're much more rooster-esque now. I've been staring at myself in the mirror for like 3 days. I really gotta get out of my apartment and accomplish some shit.

 
At 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I love Bobby, but he had an affiar with my wife and left a five year old in a split home so,,, I think Ill reserve judgement

 

Post a Comment

<< Home