Monday, April 17, 2006

Hammer Out Cancer!!!

I wanted to send my congratulations out to Pauly and Derek who I knew would both make it to the final table….because that’s how the brothers from the Bronx roll. I hope everyone had a good time playing in the tournament…my final prediction is that Derek will catch StB because Derek is a Yankees fan and they never see past the pinstripes…oh, Milwaukee has pinstripes, too. Oh, but Milwaukee doesn’t have any championship rings…heehee! No, best of luck StB…you are on a roll.

1 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

Joaq, I'm thinking of putting together a home game at my apartment with some random bloggers this Friday night at 8 or 9pm ($40-60 tourney and/or 1/2 NL, $100 max). Let me know if you are interested and if you know anyone else who might be interested. Highonpokr@yahoo.com (no E).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home