Monday, May 08, 2006

AC and ECBBC

I will be in AC this weekend if anyone happens to want to stop by he Taj and have a chat with me.

I will probably make the trip with none other than my partner in crime and president of the Liz Lieu

fan club, Derek

.

D, is also the VP of the ECBBC (East Coast Bad Beat Club) where our motto is, "every bad beat story has a voice." We are looking to start chapters of the BBC on the West, North, South and Midwest. Please let us know if you would like to be a member of part of the governing body.

2 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger Dawn Summers said...

Karol and I might be down there this weekend---like Saturday. Are you playing at the Taj the whole time?
Dawn

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Jen Leo said...

No offense to Derek, but I think Steve Hall is the pres of the Liz Lieu fanclub. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home