Monday, April 24, 2006

These Folks Rock and Ask For Nothing In Return

Wow. There are times when I wonder how I got into this great group of folks. I find out cool stuff like my buddy Shep

is a professional cook. Then I see how good hearted everyone in the community is. Let me give you a run down of the top three that I can recall real quick.

1. The Littlest Guy in our community Iggy

puts up 200.00 bucks of his own money to send another blogger to the WSOP.

2. This guy Easycure

sets up a tournament to fight cancer which is awesome. Then these MOFO’s Pauly

and Frank

take first and second and then donate most of their winnings. 3. Then these two MOFO’s Bobby Bracelet

and Spaceman

take up the fight for a little girl whose mother passed away due to a rare cancer. And this lady took up on the tech work on the site: Shelly

You can donate here: ForPeyton



I am truly humbled by all the hard work and generosity you guys do on the side and ask for nothing in return. Thus, I wanted to tip my hat to all of you and the checks are in the mail today for all these causes. Continued success and I do send lots of good vibes to all you MOFO’s.

3 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Blogger The Bracelet said...

Thanks Joaquin. You are truly a ladies man, a gentleman, and a good friend.

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger TeamScottSmith said...

Good people. All of them. Good people.

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Shelly said...

Thank you kindly - I'm glad to help. I believe that we can cure cancer in my lifetime, and with the support of people like you and everyone you mentioned and countless others, it WILL happen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home