Thursday, December 23, 2004

X-Mas Play

Leave to AC tomorrow which should be fun. I figure that there has be some people there that are looking for a poker game. In any case, I don’t have all my stops mapped out as of yet, but I think it will go as follows:

1. 6hrs at Tropicana and get a room for the night there.
2. Two Hour rest with food
3. Then move to Borgata for another 6hrs of play.
4. Sleep
5. Buffet for breakfast and back to poker.
6. 4 hrs at Tropicana
7. 4 hrs at Trump Taj
8. Rest for 4 hours
9. Back to Borgata
10. Bus back to NYC

So that’s what I’m looking at. We will see what happens when I get there. Tonight I will read a bit on poker and get my center again. Try to reach that point where I’m in the zone. I know you have to sit at the table to feel the zone, but we will see if I can walk up to it already in the zone.

I will probably start off at 2/4 just to get the feel back. Then move to 4/8 for the first night. On Sunday I will go to 5/10 and 15/30 or something like that. We will see how the cards are falling. I shall have a full report on my return.

Next week I will be posting my new year resolutions when it comes to poker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home