Monday, December 13, 2004

Missed Vegas

Missing Vegas really blew. I wanted to make the trip but I figured that I had these other things to attend to so that's the way the cookie crumbles from time to time. In any case, there isn't really much to say on the poker front at this point. I just wanted to send my regards to Felicia who won my cowboy hat. Hopefully next year I will provide a nicer one. I hope that all the blogger community had a great time and will send a note to Pauly for putting on the event. Not sure where the next event will be but thinking that I will probably not make it due to my commitment to my new set of goals. I figure that since I didn't make it to Vegas that I would set my retirement date back some...maybe until the end of the year or something like that. This retirement thing is getting harder and harder to do to be honest...but I'm working on it.

1 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Blogger Felicia :) said...

Thanks so much, Joaquin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home