Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Tables A Lock

Mike Green of the MGM Poker Room has given the green light.

The tables have been set.

They are just waiting for the bloggers to arrive.

We have three tables so far set aside at the MGM Grand for Friday night starting time 8:00 pm. Not sure how you all feel about the games I’m thinking of spreading...let me know if you have any gripes or negative feelings about these games. I have tried to spread a few different games at each table, thus, giving us a chance to play at different tables throughout the night. Please let me know what you think.

Table 1 - Razz and Triple Draw
Table 2 - Omaha 08 and Pineapple
Table 3 - HORSE


But in the end I'm sure everyone will work it out. I just put those games down and I'm sure they can be changed once everyone sits down at the table.

14 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Blogger Joe Speaker said...

Dude, you're the man. Nice goin.

Though I likely won't sit at any of these tables, due to my total inability to play any of these games above the intellegence level of a sponge, I will railbird the Razz table and offer dramamine and barf bags to the participants.

See ya there.

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger April said...

This is awesome. I might try some Razz, we'll see how it goes - bankroll looking at little thin at the moment.

But you know either way I'll be at the MGM. ;)

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Human Head said...

You, sir, are the goddamn MAN.

Nice goin'!

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger StB said...

Isn't that around the time we will be storming the Castle?

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Slayre said...

what kind of limits we talking about... im sure i will be there, whether i play or not..

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger RadioVegas said...

All the bloggers heading to town, and I work Fri/Sat/Sun evenings... Eish. Ok, I'll just quit my job. :)

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I will be multi-tabling all three with a drink at all three tables.

Finding me playing O8 and Pineapple or HORSE :D

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger BadBlood said...

Sa-weet. Nice work rooster.

I second the limits question, mainly out of curiousity.

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger jremotigue said...

FUCK YAH!

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger TeamScottSmith said...

Dude, I am so in!

 
At 6:52 AM, Blogger columbo (at eifco dot org) said...

Count me in. What are the table stakes? I love getting my junk kicked in by Razz.

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger peacecorn said...

O8! Pineapple! So much fun. Thanks Joaquin!

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Performify said...

Well done sir. You are a gentleman and a scholar.

I'm up for any of these. I'm probably most comfortable in O8, HORSE, Razz, Tripple Draw in that order. Believe it or not, I've never had an opportunity to play Pineapple although i hear its a blast.

 
At 5:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nice referral you have. BTW I'm Table 3 - HORSE. hehehe...
I will go and try to play.
Love to try. Thank you for sharing and have a good day.
__________
Sweetche

FREEROLLS EVERYDAY 11AM TO 11PM WITH NO REQUIREMENTS. JUST DOWNLOAD AND PLAY POKER FREE 7 DAYS A WEEK. http://www.CelebPoker.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home